Feedback and continuous improvement
We appreciate all feedback whether it’s good or bad. Everything you tell us helps us improve our services for patients in the future and understand what matters most to you, what we are doing well and where we need to improve.
If you have a concern or query while you are in hospital, tell a member of staff or the person in charge of the service you are attending.
Any member of staff will assist you with queries or problems and if they can’t resolve the problem, they will find someone who can.
To raise a concern or to make a query you can fill in the form below, or visit our how to complain section for contact details.
You can also contact our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS), which is a confidential service offering help and advice for patients, relatives, carers and staff.
The aim of the service is to:
- Advise and support patients, their families and carers
- Provide information on NHS services to help you make choices
- Listen to your questions, suggestions, concerns and compliments
- Help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- Guide you through the different services available in the NHS
Find out more about Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) and how to contact them.