The Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) offers confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters.
They provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.
They also listen to patients’ questions, suggestions, concerns and compliments.
Before contacting the PALS team, visit our contact us page to be directed through the best route.
Service contact details
Gateshead Health NHS Foundation Trust,
Queen Elizabeth Hospital,
What PALS service offers
- Advice and support for patients, their families and carers
- Provide information on NHS services to help you make choices
- Listen to your questions, suggestions, concerns and compliments
- Help sort out problems quickly on your behalf
- Guide you through the different services available in the NHS
Where are we located?
PALS is located in the orange zone of the hospital.Download a map of the QE Hospital Contact our complaints team